It doesn’t matter how perfect a system is; there is always a possibility for errors, and that’s why good customer service is required.
The SBI problem resolving system is up to date and incredible. They have so many options for filling complaints, including both online and offline options.
In this article, we are going to explain everything you need to know about filing a complaint and tracking it, especially about the SBI online portal for filing complaints.
So stay with us to learn the different ways you can file a complaint and how you can do other things if the problem is not resolved.
How to file a complaint at cms.onlinesbi.com
The most convenient way to file a complaint is the official SBI online portal. You can complain about anything on this platform as it has several options and categories.
This is better than going to the bank and standing in a line for several hours just to register a complaint about something.
Now we will explain to you every step for filing a complaint on the SBI web portal.
- First, you have to visit the official web page by clicking here- https://cms.onlinesbi.com/CMS/.
- You will see a complaint form in which you have to fill some details that are required for verifying customers.
- You have to fill those details properly so you can verify yourself.
- Now you can select a category, product and services, and the nature of the complaint. We will explain all these later in the article.
- After that, you can write your complaint, the maximum words you can use are 500. Be specific and explain your complaint adequately; it improves the chances of resolving it faster.
- Now, if you have filled all the details correctly, just type the captcha code and click on submit.
- You will get a confirmation by SMS or Mail, which will include a CMS number. This number will be used to track the complaint’s status.
- The SBI has to resolve your issue in three weeks; after that, you can contact the branch manager or some other responsible officer.
How to Check SBI Complaint Status Online @cms.onlinesbi.com
Now to the main topic of this article, let’s talk about how you can check your complaint status on the SBI CMS website.
On the picture above, you can see a click here to check your complaint status button on the up left side of the page. Click here to go to the complaint status page- https://cms.onlinesbi.com/CMS/Status.jsp.
After that, you will see some details that you need to fill, like the CMS number you got earlier and your registered phone number. Then you can check the progress of your complaint.
Categories of Complaints on SBI CMS
Now, there are different categories for all kinds of problems. You can select any of them if you want to file a complaint about related topics.
All of the categories have several specific options that you can choose if you have any problem with the topic.
Here are some of the main categories on the SBI CMS.
- SBI BHIM UPI
- Government schemes
- NRI service
- General banking
- Technology: Internet banking
- Technology: SBI Yono Lite
- Unauthorized transactions
- Prepaid cards
After choosing one of the categories, you can see what products and services are provided under that category.
Then you can select the nature of your complaint, which means you can choose a specific topic.
Some other ways to File a Complaint
There are other ways you can file a complaint on any topic. First is going to the bank and file a complaint with the form delivered by the SBI branch. You can fill all the details and your problem and submit the form to the responsible officer.
The second thing you can do is call the customer service of the SBI on these numbers- 1800-425-3800, 1800-11-22-11, or 080-26599990. These are toll-free numbers, and they are all available 24/7.
There is also an option to send them an SMS “UNHAPPY” on 8008-20-20-20. After the successful registration of the complaint, you will receive a confirmation by SMS or Mail.
You will get a CMS number that will help you with tracking the status of your complaint. This CMS number is kind of like an acknowledgment; it is a confirmation that your complaint is registered in the SBI’s computer.
If the CMS website is not working or if you are unable to register a complaint at the web portal, there is also another web portal that can help you.
This is the SBI customer request and complaint form web portal; it does have some errors like not showing any options. You can use it as an emergency option; you can file an urgent complaint here just in case the official website is not working.
Problems related to certain categories can’t be filed here, those categories are listed here
- Unauthorized Transaction.
- SBI Metro/Bus Card.
- YONO – Cash Related.
- General Banking – LPG Subsidy Related
It is still very helpful for registering any other type of complaint.
Having a system that can genuinely fulfill customer’s wishes is not enough; you need to have effective and convenient customer service as well.
SBI surely did its best to provide help and solution to the customer’s problems. All of the platforms and web portals told above are the best ways to raise a concern.
The SBI CMS portal allows you to connect with your bank or share your problems and get solutions.
Please tell us what you think about this article and share your thoughts on the topic. You can ask any question about this topic; I’ll be happy to answer them.