In 2017 the State Bank of Hyderabad (SBH) was merged with its associative partner State Bank of India, so all the online services for SBH will be provided on the official website of SBI Online.
Even though the official website is called SBI Online, I’ll be referring to this service as SBH Online for your convenience.
Online banking is the way of today, as it doesn’t require you to go to your bank for anything. You can transfer money, apply for cards, and much more with an account on SBH Online.
Before getting all the benefits from the SBH Online, you have to register yourself. This article will help you get all the information you need to register yourself with the SBH Online.
Purpose of SBH Online
The SBH online service is a helpful tool for the customers of the SBH bank. In the present, everyone likes to get the work done faster, and this Online banking service is the tool that helps you with completing your banking tasks much quicker.
There are so many things that can be done in the comfort of your home with the SBH Online portal. This service gives you the option to choose between personal banking, corporate banking, and mobile banking.
You can transfer your money from your SBH bank account to other bank accounts, pay your bills with just some clicks, and use the net banking feature that makes tasks related to banking easier.
It is like keeping your bank in your pockets; work will get done but with much more convenience.
Login to SBH Online
Click on the Link below to Login.
How to Register to SBH Online or Activate Net Banking
Signing up for the SBH Online is quite easy; like any other website, you need to have an ID and password. There are two options for getting the ID- Either the bank will give you a temporary Username, or you can register as a new user if the bank doesn’t give you the username.
In 2017 the State bank of Hyderabad (SBH) merged with its partner State Bank of India (SBI), so all the registration and service requests will be made on the Online SBI website.
You can set the password once you’ve created a profile and filled out the required details.
Even though it is easy most of the new customers get confused while registering an account with the SBH Online service.
So to help you get your account faster and without any problems, I am going to explain everything you need to know about this topic.
- First, you need to open the official website for SBH online by visiting this URL- onlinesbi.com.
- Choose between Personal banking or Corporate banking and click on the login section.
- Now comes the easy part; you have to choose between new registration and user id activation. If you have a temporary username, you can choose the username activation section if you don’t click on new username registration.
- Now you just have to provide the details, like if you have a temporary username given by the bank, it will ask you a temporary username, CIF number, your registered phone number to create your new online account.
- If the bank didn’t give you the temporary username and password, you would be asked more details like your country and branch code.
- Set a safe and complex password for your account’s safety.
- Now, your account is registered with SBH Online so you can access your SBH Online account and its features.
Features of SBH Online
There are so many things that will be easier because of SBH online. This online service will make your life and banking experience much better.
We certainly can’t talk about all the things SBH Online can offer because there are so many, but we will take a look at the main features of SBH Online.
So let’s get into it.
SBH Online allows you to make payments from the comfort of your home. You can easily transfer your money to other bank accounts.
You can make payments to several different services like electricity bill, mobile recharge and a long list of other things
This platform is one of the best online banking services as it can transfer money from one account to another very fast.
Transferring funds is now easier and faster with SBH Online. There are several things you can do to manage and transfer funds.
These are the options for fund Transfer
- Transfer funds within your own accounts
- Transfer funds to a third-party account held in the same bank
- Make an Interbank funds transfer to any account held in any bank including State Bank Group
- Pay any VISA credit card bill
- Transfer funds to religious and Charitable institutions
IMPS (Immediate Payment Service)
It is an electric interbank fund transfer service; it is fast, easy, and convenient so you can transfer funds with just a mobile phone.
You just have to add this beneficiary (SBI Online IMPS) to you your account to do that follow this process.
- Log on to- www.onlinesbi.com
- Visit the ‘Profile’ section and click on Manage Beneficiary.
- Select ‘IMPS Beneficiary’
- Add details for the beneficiary
- Approve the beneficiary using OTP (one time password) received on your registered mobile number.
With SBH Online, you don’t have to stand in a line on the railway station to get a ticket. Planning your journey is much easier and faster with an SBH Online account.
Booking a Rail Ticket with SBH Online is very easy, so let me tell you about it step by step.
- Logon to the site of IRCTC www.irctc.co.in
- Register yourself on the site (if first time user) or log on with Username and Password (meant for IRCTC site).
- Provide the requisite information, i.e., stations (departure & arrival), date, and a class of the journey under the option of ‘Plan My Travel and Book Ticket.’
- Select your train from the list of trains displayed by IRCTC and click on ‘Book Ticket.’
- Provide passenger details and confirm your address for getting the delivery of tickets. The number of tickets will be displayed for payment.
- Choose the payment option ‘State Bank of India.’ You will be taken to our site online SBI.
- Log in with Username and Password (meant for online SBI) and confirm the payment.
- On successful transaction, you will be provided with Transaction Id and date of transaction.
- The ticket will be delivered by IRCTC at your place of choice. Delivery of tickets is the sole responsibility of IRCTC.
- For cancellation of the ticket, submit your ticket at a computerized counter of Railways. On cancellation of the ticket by Railways, the amount shall be credited back to your account.
Pay Tax using ATM cum Debit Card
Paying taxes is an easy task while using an SBH debit card. With SBH Online, you can pay any national or state taxes conveniently.
This service also offers to generate a receipt of the transaction.
You can choose a national department or a state department and pay any taxes related to the department.
SBH Online allows you to invest in so many government schemes, stock market, and funds or deposits. There are different options for personal, corporate, and NRI accounts to invest your money.
Mutual funds, Equity fund schemes are some of the excellent examples of options to put your money for use.
You can also login to SBI HRMS online.
Some Useful Links
- SBH Online New registration page-https://retail.onlinesbi.com/retail/newuserreg.htm
- SBH Online E-tax service- https://www.onlinesbi.com/personal/tax_retail.html
- SBH Online Credit card request form- https://onlineapply.sbi.co.in/personal-banking/credit-card
- State Bank of Mysore – SBM Online
- State Bank of Bikaner & Jaipur – SBBJ Login
We all need banking services daily, so if we can get it without standing a line or waiting for approvals, it’s truly amazing.
SBH Online offers you a wide range of services that you need for your daily life, business, and investments.
Getting to know the system before using it is a smart move, so let us know if this article helped you to get the knowledge that you needed.