Every company wants a system for their employees to connect with each other so that they can share ideas, projects, and information. Many use different platforms for this purpose, as there are already some platforms that provide this service.
SBI, however, used to have an SBI EMS that offered their employees official Mail id and a system that can help them stay connected from anywhere they wanted.
It is now replaced the SBI Office 365 Outlook, but if you want to learn about this system, we can help you with that.
In this article, you will explain this topic so you can learn some information about the SBI EMS log in and creating a Mail account in this system.
What is SBI EMS?
SBI EMS or Enterprise Messaging System which was developed for their employees to send each other emails and share their work.
It was an excellent way for them to collaborate from anywhere and at any time. The SBI gave the employees a username and password to login to the system that they had to activate.
You would have to request an account for the system at your bank for using this service as every member of the bank had the eligibility for it, but they had to ask for it.
There were some rules that every user had to follow to log in and using the system; we will explain every one of them later in the article.
First, let’s talk about how you can activate your account with the SBI EMS web portal.
SBI EMS Login
Log in or activation of the account was very easy and fast; the user interface for this system was quite easy as you did not have to fill many details.
We will tell explain to you every detail that you need to know about the SBI EMS login process.
- You need to contact your bank’s EMS officer of the IT department or the Admin for the id and a one-time password.
- After that, you can go to the official web page for activating the Mail id.
- Now, you will see that you have to fill the Mail id and one-time password given by the bank and select the correct domain.
- There are different domains for SBI and its associated banks, so choose accordingly.
- Then the account starts the activating process, which will be concluded in twenty-four hours.
- After twenty-four hours, you can access your SBI EMS account.
Now let’s talk about the rules that I told you about earlier. These rules were mandatory for using this system.
- The one-time password needs to be changed at the time of activation. The password you set will expire in ninety days, so you have to reset your password every 90 days.
- If you forget password and enter the password wrong five times, the account will be blocked for thirty minutes.
- If you forget the password and need a new one, you need to contact the SBI EMS helpline.
- You cannot change the DNS setting; it will block your access to the EMS portal.
Help desk and helpline
Every system needs a feature for their users to get help in case any problem occurs. SBI EMS also had some ways for you to find help.
- First is you can email them at- [email protected]
- Second is the helpline for getting help; the number is – 0222756679.
SBI EMS was a great way for the employees to stay in touch even after office hours. It helped them with so many things, including sharing information for getting the work done faster.
It got replaced with SBI office 365 Outlook, but that’s what developing means you have to update your system with time to stay ahead of time.
Please share your thoughts on the topics and let us know if this article is helpful. You can ask us any questions related to SBI EMS; we will be happy to answer.